- All hydraulic cylinders, hoses and tips are included.
- Dual hydraulic cylinders for blade angle are standard on each model.
- All hydraulic cylinders have nitro steel shafts.
- Blade angle hydraulic relief valve standard on each model.
- Available in 10′, 12′, 14′, and 16′ blade lengths.
- Blade angles 45 degrees left and right.
- Blade tilts 15 degrees left and right for slope cuts.
- Concrete weight, weight box and box scraper ends are standard with each model.
- Replaceable high carbon steel cutting edge.
- High mouldboards allow for maximum dirt transfer.
- Excellent blade to ground clearance.
- Storable hitch jack.
- Safety chain is included.
This model has a Hydraulic Rear Steer that allows the operator to move the blade 4 to 5 feet more to the left or the right side of the tractor hydraulically from the tractor seat. All Rear Steer models require 4 hydraulic remotes.
The Rear Steer feature allows the HyGrade grader to clean along feedlot fences, bunk lines, buildings, road edges, trees, etc. without having to drive the tractor so close to the objects that you are working near.
The Rear Steer feature gives the Grader the capability to clean out irrigation and drainage ditches that are wet, while keeping the tractor on drier ground.
The Rear Steer Models make road construction and riprapping easier since the operator doesn’t need to drive as close to the edge of the road banks.
|Blade to Ground Clearance||26″|
|Tires||Two Quad Rib
11.00 x 16″, 8 ply
|Hubs and Spindles||6000# 8 bolt|
|Cutting Width at
|Overall Length||21′ 5″|
|HP Range||90 – 230|
|Weight Box||46 1/2″ x 34″ x 12|