Hauled Grading Machine with stationary axle, not enlargeable – single wheels. Encased chassis like a swan neck, with wide light between blade and chassis. It is a construction of high technology that allows containing a large quantitative of land and at the same time it carries out a tumbling of it, perfect and fast. It is born to levelling in greenhouses, gardens, sport fields, large squares and in means to tree-lined cultivations. Perfect for powers from 40 cv and more.
The width of the standard blade is 1.60 meters, with possibility to carry it until 2.40 meters.
- system with a manual control direct from the tractor
- system with an automatic control through laser under the hydraulic controls of the tractor, piloted by laser
- system with a completely separate auxiliary control with tank and p.t.o. driven independent pump
- width of the advanced blade from 1,60 to 2,40 meters
- 1 middle shaft for laser receiver with valve of block with excursion of 800 millimetres
- 1 middle shaft for laser receiver with valve of block with excursion of 500 millimetres
- posterior lighting equipment with 3 lights
- blade horizontal inclination (n. 01 jack complete of tuble and switch