High-technology produce Gooseneck chassis with bin, wide port between blades and chassis, ensuring the machine can contain a large amount of soil, at the same time rolling it perfectly and quickly.
The foregoing grader ensures incomparable reliability and precision.
The machine can be supplied in 3 versions:
- System controlled manually, direct from the tractor.
- System operated automatically using the hydraulic control of the tractor, piloted by laser
- System with completely separate auxiliary control, with tank and p.t.o. driven independent pump.
- A folding width for overall size road
- n° 04 equaliser wheels
- n° 01 Central Shaft for laser receiver
- Wheel widening
- Extension turnover
- Blade horizontal inclination (n. 01 jack complete of tube and switch)
- 300 L for Horse Power 60-120
- Blade width m. 3,00
- Blade height m. 0,90
- Body width m. 3,00/2,45
- Length of twin-tyre wheels m. 4,10
- Length of equaliser wheels m. 4,60